The year is coming to a close. How can we not be nostalgic?
There are so many things that happen to us within a year. We reach goals that we never thought possible, we drink lots of coffee, we laugh with friends, we wake up tired, we wake up ready to take on the day, we love others, we earn money, we spend money and we go on adventures that delight us.
Then we ride into the new year ready to do it again.
Before we jump into 2013 it’s always good to look back on the year because it helps us understand what we should do more of to optimize our 2013.
Here are a few articles that I really liked and were popular in your eyes:
- How to Get Your Workday Back on Track (9 comments) – http://www.workhappynow.com/2012/11/how-to-get-your-workday-back-on-track/
- Oh, The Places You Will Go in Your Career (22 comments) – http://www.workhappynow.com/2012/12/places-you-will-go-in-your-career/
- The Top 10 Greatest Career Development Quotes (9 comments) – http://www.workhappynow.com/2012/09/top-10-greatest-career-development-quotes/
- 10 Steps to Starting Your Next Career (8 comments) – http://www.workhappynow.com/2012/08/10-steps-starting-your-next-career/
- A Hard Look at Your Career (8 comments) – http://www.workhappynow.com/2012/06/a-hard-look-at-your-career/
- How do You Really Want to Feel While You Work (12 comments) – http://www.workhappynow.com/2012/05/how-do-you-really-want-to-feel-while-you-work/
Thanks for being a part of the Work Happy Now community.
I hope your 2013 is filled with as many amazing adventures as 2012.