Are you tired of waking up and dreading going into work each morning?
It’s hard to be excited for work when you don’t feel you are serving a purpose.
Happiness is the joy that we feel on the way to living our potential. – Shawn Achor
The next question is…
Are you truly living up to your potential?
Your happiness is largely dictated by progress you make each day, relationships you enjoy and passion for your work.
I coached a very talented woman who rose to VP of Human Resources very quickly. She seemed to have it all. When we first talked I didn’t think she needed my help. Then we dug into her core values and found out that she wasn’t living any of them in her career. By the end of the call she was crying. She had been struggling for so many years and wasn’t sure why.
She lost her passion for her work. She wanted to quit. How could she work at a job that didn’t allow her to live her core values?
This was not the immediate solution to her problem. Quitting is usually one of the last options I suggest to my clients because they need to build up their foundation (mindset and plan) before they are ready to find something that fits them better.
When we went through her core values, superpowers and figured out what she really wanted to accomplish then we created some clarity that made her choices over the next 6 months so much easier. She actually stayed at her job. She emailed me 3 months later and her passion came back. She created also created a program to bring more happiness to her team.
Oh, if we are a good fit for each other and we end up working together then I expect that you stay in touch and let me know how you are doing.
Milestones: Here is the process I go through with each client:
- List of core values will be emailed to you for our first session. You pick 8 and send them back to me.
- We start with your happiness and what you can do to bring more passion, focus, and strengths to your work (AKA superpowers).
- Next we’ll also create a vision for where you want your career to be in 1-2 years.
- Next layout a blueprint that is actionable and helps you reach your goals. We base this plan off of your 3 career goals then we work backwards to break your goals into actionable chunks.
- Next we look to eliminate what isn’t working and what is working and how we can improve your results.
- Next we create a work happiness system that helps you stay productive, happy and focused on the work that moves your happiness needle and gets you the best results.
- Next we measure and refine your happiness system so you can sustain and grow your positive results.
Who I work well with:
- Socially conscious people who know happiness is vital to doing great work.
- Small business owners who are building their team and need to create a foundation that will help guide them and their employees to make quality decisions.
- People struggling to find work that they love and makes an impact on others.
Who I don’t work well with:
- Executives who make money their number one focus in life. (If that’s your only reason for being in your career then I’m not the coach for you.)
- Small business owners who are afraid to trust others to do work better than they do.
You have amazing potential if you can connect with your work and the people around you. When you can optimize your talents and focus on work that you are passionate about, success will follow.
“I had sessions with other consultants that felt unproductive because they merely revisited business growth exercises I’d previously learned about in books. Karl focused instead on helping me identify the action steps around my short-term and long-term goals. As someone who thrives on organization and forward momentum, I appreciated working with someone who focuses on results.” – Lori Deschene, Founder of Tiny Buddha
I’ve worked for companies in the past that would stifle creativity. I don’t want to see you go through the same difficulties. You have a right to earn great money, develop relationships that help your career, and help the people you work with to do the same thing. It’s all about creating systems of trust that allow you and your people to do great work.
I can help you:
> Create core values for your career.
> Reduce stress and increase productivity.
> Unlock your superpowers (passion, focus, strengths), so they feel empowered to do great work.
How would you feel if you were back in the driver’s seat?
You have choices. You don’t have to put up with the same old stuff that stresses you out and hurts you and your team’s motivation. You are meant to do great work and it’s all about creating a system that will allow you to take daily action to bring the happiness and results back to you and your team.
“Karl, I’ve suffered from mild depression for YEARS I won’t go into the psychology of it but finding ways to feel happy has always been a challenge for me. You have helped me more than any medicine has because you’re changing the way I THINK! I LOVE THIS! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! God’s given you a great gift.” – Jessica M.
Are you ready to develop your superpowers and improve your career happiness and success?
Step 1: Pick the coaching package below that suites you.
Step 2: Once you’ve completed the payment process, I’ll send you the application for you to fill out before we start.
Step 3: I’ll send you a schedule of when we can work together.
Step 4: Once you pick a slot, you’ll email me the phone number and the time you want to talk, and I will call you at that time and we’ll begin.
Step 5: Talk with me together we’ll create a plan to live your passions, improve your focus, and grow you strengths.
We’ll discover your career happiness, bringing you… more productivity, stronger relationships and more happiness into your career. You will understand how to leverage your superpowers so you bring the joy back to your work and build up your resume for the future. Each coaching session is 50 minutes – by phone – and you also get a personal recording of the work we do on the call (for your ears only, of course – assuming, that technology cooperates). You will also be given one project to focus at the end of each session to help you focus on the main points we discussed.
Click here to view more testimonials
No Risk to You. If you don’t feel that you’ve learned anything from our first session I will refund 100% of your money. Just tell me at the end of the session and I promise no hard feelings, I will refund your money. Why Would I do This? I believe in myself. I know that you’ll walk away with ton of ideas that you can implement after our session is over. I haven’t had a request for the refund yet, but, I want you to feel completely happy when you book your sessions, so the offer’s here for your peace of mind. Thanks,
“Karl provides an empathetic ear to the sometimes overwhelming challenges of work/life/happiness balance while also encouraging action that will change either your attitude or your actions with positive results.” – Linda Buntrock, VP of Human Resources