How would you feel if you could help people improve communication at work?
They are open to feedback and willing to work together.
It’s possible when they have the right tools that they can use to build better habits that make them happier.
If you want a speaker that will inspire people to unlock their superpowers (focus, passions, strengths) then I can help. I tell stories from my own experiences that will help people connect with their own working lives. But I don’t just tell stories and leave. I also give actionable tools that they can start using right away.
“Karl brought his A-game to the Pioneer Nation crowd. People left feeling inspired—and more importantly, they knew what steps to take to grow their career.”
– Chris Guillebeau of World Domination Summit and Pioneer Nation
I believe work happiness comes from good relationships. It’s about encouraging people to connect with people they can help and can help them. When they know that it’s up to each individual to make themselves happy they stop being pushed around by people and circumstances and start taking action to improve their relationships, work and life.
Here is clip from my presentation I did with Philips Global.
People are happy when they are:
- Having fun (Satisfying their curiosity through work).
- They have friends at work who support and encourage them.
- Know what they are doing is for a larger purpose.
I want your people to walk away with a better understanding of how they can unleash their happiness in their job to improve communication and productivity. Too often we focus on just our strengths and forget to step back and understand the larger picture. How we fit in with our work and the people around us.
It all starts with your why. If you don’t understand your why your passion for work will be flat. It won’t matter how focused you are and how you are able to leverage your strengths.
Everyone deserves to do work that they care about and work with good people. The only way that will happen is each person takes it upon themselves to create a happier and more productive workplace.
My One Goal:
- Unlock your career happiness so you can be more productive and more successful at work.
Topics I Speak About
- Unlock Your Career Happiness – Live your passions, harness your focus, and leverage your strengths to bring more happiness and success to your career.
- Your Superhero Team – Find people who compliment your superpowers so you can leverage their superpowers and they can leverage your superpowers so you grow your careers together.
- Unlock the Secret to Fluid Communication – Create feedback loops that help you deal with difficult feedback and use it to grow your company.
- Supercharge Your Creativity – Relax your desire for a solution, lower your stress, and develop ideas as a team.
- Create Your Happiness Plan and a Team Happiness Plan – As a leader you need to be happy as well as have happy people who are engaged with their work.
I love speaking to organizations about creating an environment that encourages happiness. Employees are happy when they can build positive relationships and enjoy the freedom to do great work. This can be achieved by improving communication, building processes that support employees, and allowing employees to improve the company.
My specialty is: Every company wants employees who will be with them through thick and thin. The best way to create this attitude is to help someone develop their strengths at work. That means helping people work on their personal growth, career development and emotional intelligence. This in turn will lead to positive results on the bottom line.
Seminars and Workshops
Leading a fun, interactive workshop with your organization is a great way to teach ideas that will last. I can’t stand workshops in which the speaker just talks to an audience who is barely listening. I make sure my workshops are filled with laughter, hands-on participation, and learning. I believe that people learn best when they are happy. I conduct one and two hour workshops that will help your people appreciate each other, improve their communication, and foster happiness that is passed on to the customer as well. My specialty is: Communication – Building strong relationships that encourage people to develop their potential to achieve the results that make them happy at work and excited for more.
Are you ready to spread career happiness to yourself and others? Then let's do it!
“Karl presents easy – workable – applicable ways to attain happiness in the work place.”
– Ken Bartosh of Austin Diagnostic Clinic
“Took away so many nuggets of wisdom that I’ve already implemented into my life that have been helpful to me!”
– David Walker of Conjunctured
“Informative. Active. Useful.”
– Jody Maberry
“As someone who has hosted over 100 live events, I understand the unique challenges that come when you bring in guest speakers. Karl Staib was invited to speak at my 2014 Leadership Success Summit and he rocked the house. He served up content-rich information on making online connections and engaged the audience in a way that made them want more. He was also easy-going and fun to be around. I highly recommend hiring Karl for your next event!”
– Lisa Marie Platske, Leadership & Positioning Expert, Upside Thinking.