Are you dragging yourself to a job that just doesn’t interest you that much?
You aren’t alone.
Only 45% of Americans are actually happy at work. The other 55% need to do a better job of developing their desires into reality.
A person who is coasting or hating her job is doing herself and her company a disservice.
I used to be in the 55% category, that is, until I began making some small changes that led to a major shift.
You can also start making small changes that will lead to major changes.
You deserve to be so happy at your job that you wake up every morning thanking your lucky stars that life is so good.
I’m going to give you 7 power techniques to make your dream career a reality