I’ve learned more about my habits of thought during my thirty day “No Complaining” challenge than I have in the last six months – such an intense microscope on one area of my life. “No Complaining” forced positive change. The deeper I looked at how complaining affected my life, the easier it was to use this wisdom to my advantage.
- Day 29 of 30 – No Complaining – Listen to Your Fear
- Day 23 of 30 – Change Spurs Complaining
- Day 18 of 30 – No Complaining
- Day 16 of 30 – No Complaining
- Day 8 of 30 – No Complaining
- Day 1of 30 – No Complaining
- No More Complaining at Work – A Thirty Day Challenge
30 days of no complaining was so intensely interesting that I’m going to do more of these 30 day challenges. I haven’t cured myself of complaining. Far from it. I’ve actually become more convinced of the importance of complaining. We all know the basic methods of complaining.